Monday

Bride of a Wicked Scotsman by Samantha James

http://www.samanthajames.com/
Here we go again! Normally I like Samantha James, but in this case I didn’t. The Bride of a Wicked Scotsman has one of my pet peeves in it.

The heroine Maura, drugs the hero Alec so that they can be found together in bed. Then the next morning they are forced to marry. And then she has the nerve to be upset because he is mad that he was deceived, drugged and humiliated.

And there is a dorky curse. I DNF this book. That means by page 150 I put the book in my pile of finished books. I Did Not Finish this book. I don’t know maybe there eventually would have been some chemistry between the two main characters, but I didn’t want to waste my time finding it.
Rating:
Sensuality Rating: Wouldn't know

No comments: