Thursday

Reynold deBurgh, the Dark Knight by Deborah Simmons

http://www.deborahsimmons.com/
This is a hard one to write, a triply hard one to write. I really wanted this to be a good book, first of all because Deborah Simmons is one of my favorite authors and she has written one of my 10 favorite books. Secondly, she had some contract problems about three years ago and has been struggling ever since, trying to find a new niche. Thirdly, this brings back the ever popular de Burgh family. Maybe I was hoping for too much.

This book was boring, it had none of her trademark humor and much to my chagrin, some of her new mystery mode was thrown in. I wish Harlequin would have left her alone.

Bottom line, if you have read the other books in the deBurgh series, you will want to read this one about Reynold. If you haven't read any in the series, then you could probably pass on it.

Tear in eye.

Series: De Burgh series
Time: Medieval England
Rating:
Sensuality Rating: Warm

No comments: