Friday

Indiscreet by Carolyn Jewel

http://www.carolynjewel.com/index.php

Sorry to say, I couldn't finish this book. I was very disappointed because I really have enjoyed Carolyn Jewel's other books, but I could not get into this book.

I found the premise of the book interesting, a heroine destroyed by a false rumor and a hero 15 years older than her. But, there were just too many things going on, kidnapping, heroine disguised as man, escape, false deaths, etc. And, I knew I was in trouble when I kept putting the book down because I was bored. And then my shipment of new books came in and the Carolyn Jewel book became an albatross around my neck. So, that wasn't a good sign.

I'm not giving up on Ms. Jewel because I know she can write really good books, so maybe the next one will be better. And, if you want to read a good Carolyn Jewel book read The Spare from 2004.

Time/Place: All over the Middle East/Victorian
Rating:
Sensuality:Warm/Hot

No comments: