Tuesday

Seduce Me by Christmas by Deborah Raleigh

http://www.deborah-raleigh.com/index.html
Warning: I Can't Marry You Because...What Was That Reason Again Heroine?

Yes, the I'm not worthy heroine strikes again in Deborah Raleigh third book in the bastard series, Seduce Me by Christmas. Now, don't get me wrong, I did enjoy this book and I really liked the hero Raoul.

Raoul is on a journey to the countryside to discover the secret of his childhood and he happens upon Jimmy and Willie by trampling them with his horse, knocking the one unconscious. He takes the injured boy to their guardian Sarah and it is lust at first sight.

He is really very seductive and Sarah does fall for his charm, but of course she cannot marry him. It's not as if he is too good for her, he is the illegitimate offspring of the local gentry (or so you think, mystery, mystery.) So, I never really understood Sarah's reasoning, because Raoul is a hotty!! A really nice, charming, sexy guy. All I can say is Sarah, you are a boob!

If you can get over Sarah's shilly-shallying, this is a pretty descent book and a nice follow-up to the other two.

Place/Time: Regency England
Rating:
Sensuality Rating: Hot

No comments: