Monday

The Virgin's Secret by Victoria Alexander

http://www.eclectics.com/victoria/
The Virgin's Secret is the beginning of a new series from Victoria Alexander. There are three brothers, one sister and a mysterious American, so, I'm not sure how many books are in the series. This series is based in the Victorian era, in the world of archeology and treasure hunting.

The story seemed to be more action, adventure suspense than romance and it wasn't the best Victoria Alexander I've ever read. The chemistry between the two characters, Gabriella and Nathanial, picked up later in the book as their escapades increased. I enjoyed reading about Nathanial's family, mainly his two elder brothers. Love guys that lean on fireplaces with a drink in their hand.

There is a mystery in this book that isn't solved by the end of the book, although I think I know who the bad guy is and I'm not goin' tell.
Rating:
Sensuality Rating: Warm

2 comments:

Sarai said...

t looks like she's sniffing her petticoats.

SidneyKay said...

Yeah, I'm not sure what that's all about