Thursday

Love with the Perfect Scoundrel by Sophia Nash

What a disappointment. This is the third book in a series and I have to admit, as much as it pains me, that it wasn’t up to par with the other two. The first part of the book was very nice, with lots of sexual tension. The main characters, Grace and Michael were humorous, sympathetic and likeable while they were stranded in a snow storm. However, once they returned to London, the book went downhill. I wanted the story to end so much, that I started to do major skimming. This book would have made a better short story or maybe Ms. Nash should have rewritten the last half. There is a short story and a full length book coming soon which will continue the series. Which reminds me; sometimes the reappearances of other characters from previous books work and sometimes it doesn’t, this time it didn’t.
Rating
Sensuality Rating:Warm

No comments: