Wednesday

Adventures with the Mackenzies...Jennifer Ashley

April 20, 2022
The Lonnnng Wait
So, while waiting for a GOOD new book, I have started a new project. I thought it would be fun to visit my library, and start rereading all my old books. I decided to reread alphabetically by author’s last name. What could be more fun! What could go wrong? I wonder how far I’ll be able to go? First up was/is Jennifer Ashley’s Mackenzie/McBride series. I have now finished the first five books in the series and arrived at this conclusion. These guys are better viewed from across a crowded room! Talk about high maintenance, with a tad bit of scary thrown in. But, boy oh boy, are they delicious hunks.

I especially loved Ian Mackenzie, in fact, he’s one of my favorite romance heroes. I’m not going to write anymore reviews on these five books, because I haven’t changed my mind from my initial reaction. If you are interested in my original thoughts, take a gander: The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie, 2008, Lady Isabella’s Scandalous Marriage, 2010, The Many Sins of Lord Cameron, 2011, The Duke’s Perfect Wife, 2012, and The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie, 2013. If you’ve never read this series, what are you waiting for?!!! Take my word for it, you will love Ian! Just remember: there may be some angst.

Time/Place: Late 1880s England
Sensuality: Hot!!

No comments: