Tuesday

Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas - A-Team Project

September 30, 2014
Of course I did it out of order.

http://www.lisakleypas.com/

However, I don't think reading this particular series out of order will be too much of a
problem because the characters are so lovely that each book stands on it's own merit. I reread this in 2010 and fell in love all over again with Derek Craven, this time around I found him to be once again a remarkable character. I've also heard that Ms. Kleypas is writing another historical romance series for Avon...that makes me smile, for I have missed her very much.

This time around I noticed how much I liked the heroine Sara Felding.  I did think she suffered a little from a Dr. Jekyll-Mr. Hyde complex. Here character in the beginning of the book is totally different from the character she is portrayed as when she returns home.  I thought that she waited just a little too long to stand up for herself against her dreary fiance and I was glad when she did.  She eventually turned into a strong heroine and she really needed to be to be a match for Derek Craven.

Next to Sebastian from Lord of Scoundrels, Derek Craven is one of the most memorable romance hero created.  He's on my list. 

I don't have too much more to add to the review I've already done for Dreaming of You except, if you have never read this story you really should.  It should be a required reading for all romance readers. However, unlike me maybe you should start with Lily Lawson's story in Then Came You...and let me also add, Ms. Kleypas knows how to write some hot bedroom scenes.

Time/Place: Regency England
Sensuality: Hot!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: