Thursday

Society's Most Disreputable Gentleman by Julia Justiss - part of the Wellingford family glom

July 12, 2018
It ain't over til it's over - it's over

http://www.juliajustiss.com/

Well, I thought it was a good idea at the time. Maybe it isn’t such a great idea to glom an author, maybe a little time between books is a better idea. As much as I tried, I could not finish Society’s Most Disreputable Gentleman. Greville Anders is the brother of the previous heroine Joanna. You remember her, she drudged through the mud. Anyway, Greville was actually pressed into the navy and now he finds himself recovering at a house which has Amanda in it. Amanda dreams of life in the city, she thinks Greville is beneath her. This story has a Romanceland separation in it, a pretty lengthy one and for me lengthy separations do not work. Sorry to say I could not finish this book.

So, for me what started out with a bang with A Most Unconventional Match ended with a fizzle.


Time/Place: Regency England
Sensuality: didn't get that far

No comments: