Friday

All About Romance aka AAR Project

March 23, 2018
Ah, those brainstorms. Yes, I had a brainstorm which might help with my reading slump. I'm a big fan of the website All About Romance - have been for years. I even contribute to that big old end of the year list. So, I know they have lots and lots of lists on their website. They have lots and lots of different kinds of lists. You have to do some hunting, but listed under their Annual Readers Poll are some gems. So, I went into their "Favorite Books by Favorite Authors" and did some shopping. Do I care that these lists haven't been updated since 2009? For my purposes - no. After perusing, I have picked a nice little selection of old books to get me through. Some I've read, some I have not. But I am excited.

First one up: The Perfect Rake by Anne Gracie - 2005. Even though I am not finished with this one, things are looking up - I just laughed out loud. That's always a good sign.

3 comments:

Phyl said...

I LOVE this book. I think it's my favorite Anne Gracie book.

SidneyKay said...

Phyl - did you read all of the series?

Phyl said...

Yes I did. I liked them all, but this was my favorite by far.
(Sorry it took so long to reply; I forgot to check back here.)